Not Phone Sex ... Something More

Conquer the Highland Beast

Excerpt: Falling in lust with Caitlin ...Continued

    Oh, the lass was a saucy wench beneath her intellect and conservative façade. Only a lucky bastard found a lusty life mate, and a beautiful one, at that. By the gods, Dylan thought he was already falling in love with her. How much more could his heart endure?
    “Where are you staying? I’ll walk you back and see you safely to your door.” 
He stood and took her arm, reached in his pocket, and threw some very large bills on the table. They would cover the check and then some.
    “And, will there be more?” She tapped her finger to her temple, as she leaned against him.
    “Ah, the images. A bit, perhaps. I want to savor the anticipation of the moments leading up to our ultimate pleasure. I won’t be able to take this slow, darlin’, but I will not be rushed, either.”
    Caitlin blushed. “S-some of those images…I’ve never…” She stared up into his eyes no doubt for reassurance.
    “Do no’ worry.” He lifted her chin between his thumb and forefinger, and kissed her lightly. “As you can see, I’m a patient man.” He kissed her again with much more fervor, and his heart swelled as he felt her lips lift into a smile against his.
    “Liar,” she whispered into his mouth and pressed her breasts against his chest.
    He pulled her hips to his and let her feel just how big a liar he was.
    “Mmm. Impressive liar, too.”
    “Lassie, do no’ tempt me further. We are in a public eating establishment.”
    Caitlin dropped from her toes and turned. Pulling him by the hand, she dragged him to the door and outside with laughter in her eyes. “Not for long, Macgregor.”
~~~~
    Caitlin let herself into her room after he’d kissed her breathless. Not any amount of seduction on the way to the B & B could convince him to step across the threshold, as if he wanted a formal invitation.
    “I do.” There he was again inside her thoughts.
    “Coward! Why didn’t you say so when you were here?”
    Ignoring her question he asked, “Are you taking off your boots?”
    “Ah, yes. How did you know?”
    “Good guess. Leave them on. Now what?”
    “I just unzipped my skirt.” She heard him groan in her head. This was kind of fun.
    “Yes. Let it fall to your ankles and step out of it. What color panties are you wearing?”
    She did as he suggested. “I’m not wearing any—”
    “Liar. I would have known if you were bare beneath that skirt.”
    “Oh, do tell….you have x-ray vision, right? What are you doing?”
    “You know.”
    “Are you holding yourself—rubbing—”
    “Ach. I’m still not home. Take off the top. You aren’t wearing a bra. I enjoyed the way your nipples peaked through the material teasing Max and me. Now, pinch your nipples.”
    “Oh, my God. Why didn’t you warn me?”
     He laughed. “And ruin the view?”
    “Does this qualify as telephone sex even if we don’t use a phone? I thought both parties participated. I’m not getting to have any fun with you.”
    “Hey, I’m driving. You want to kill me?”
    “Hmm? Why is it I think of you as invincible?”
   “Sorry, I have a call. Have to go.”
    “Humph, did he just hang up on me?” 
    Caitlin picked up her clothes and walked to the bathroom, turned around a couple of times in the mirror, and thought, Damn, I do look hot wearing nothing but the boots.

    Dylan’s moan came through loud and clear. “You’re killing me here!”


READ the first two books in the Hearts of Darkness series now HERE at SMASHWORDS or at AMAZON HERE

            Book 3 is coming soon. 

Buy Here
Buy Here

Comments