#Witches by Eliza March

Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

This time of year brings out the kid in all of us. I'm always amazed that one of my best friends who is highly educated, extremely professional, and analytical all year, tries to drag me to every haunted house in the county during the month of October. Her house is decorated with ghoulish severed heads and eeeery music plays when the doorbell rings.

BUY Link
When I was young this was the time of year I looked forward to most. The school parties and the trick or treating were something I anticipated all month. But usually by the time the Halloween arrived I was sick with my first winter bug. I love seeing the little ones in their costumes now. What a collection of choices there are, from super heroes to cars! I remember the year my teenage daughter gathered a group of friends and dressed up as a hundred and one dalmatians. The next year, with a smaller group, they dressed up as dice.


from pumpkinpatchesandmore.org
Now I like this season for another reason. I'm crazzzzy for witches and warlocks. Love the stories and the concepts. Just the words associated with them make me happy. Cauldron is an awesome word. Eye of newt sounds so mysterious. Carved pumpkins lit with candles have taken on a new look. They're almost artistic in variety. (My husband carves a mean pumpkin.)

My paranormal menage, Witch of Air and Fire, isn't your typical witch story. But the heroine is a witch and she does have a sassy familiar. There are also some warlocks...but that's where the similarity stops. This is about a hidden power and an irresistible connection between characters. In the end, you'll ask yourself what is real and what is fantasy.








Comments

  1. Love this blog post and I agree with you, there is something about witches and warlocks. Just love them and all the stories associated with them. Just put your books on my must read books on Goodreads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog posts loved it would love to have one of your signed book

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you benefit from my blog and thank you for commenting...